Location: North Fort Myers, Florida
As a Dental Hygienist you will be expected to:
- Be a great fit with our core values and culture
- Deliver exceptional service and experience to our patients
- Stay up-to-date with our technology
- Be comfortable working in an all-digital (charting, x-rays and forms) environment
- Be open to working some early morning, early evening and Saturday shifts
- Team player
- Able to smile and have fun!
- Willing to learn new processes, techniques, and technology
- Willing to work some early morning, early evening, and Saturday shifts
- Comfortable in an all-digital office environment
Compensation and Benefits
Please see “What About Compensation and Benefits for Hygienists, Assistants and Administrative Team?” on the "Join Our Team" page.
Interested? Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]